Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 5:27 PM Ildus Kurbangaliev <i.kurbangaliev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi, attached latest set of patches. Rebased and fixed pg_upgrade errors
> related with zlib support.

Thank you for working on this patch, I believe the ideas mentioned in this
thread are quite important for Postgres improvement. Unfortunately, patch has
some conflicts now, could you post a rebased version one more time?

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:16:19 +0300
> Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> > I'm going to review this patch.  Could you please rebase it?  It
> > doesn't apply for me due to changes made in src/bin/psql/describe.c.

Is there any review underway, could you share the results?