Re: Ubuntu 20.04: apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt focal-pgdgInRelease' doesn't support architecture 'i386' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Ubuntu 20.04: apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt focal-pgdgInRelease' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 10:45 AM Hugh <cetus35@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While this doesn't appear to be a bug that causes problems of any kind, I do have a question about its cause.
>
> The "error" listed in the Subject: line is basically what I'm seeing. The entire message is below, particularly the
'N:'at the end. Is there a repo setting I should change to prevent the request for '386' architecture? Thank you in
advancefor your assistance.

I'm not sure, but it seems related to this complaint and the answer
might be to tell your sources.list that that source has only amd64:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/16402-1f2d77e819f9e1f2%40postgresql.org