Re: Assert in heapgettup_pagemode() fails due to underlying buffer change - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Assert in heapgettup_pagemode() fails due to underlying buffer change
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 8:05 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> In passing, I noticed that WaitReadBuffers has zero comments, which
> seems an insufficient number of them.

Ack.  Here is a patch for that.  I guess I hadn't put a comment there
because it's hard to write anything without sort of duplicating what
is already said by the StartReadBuffers() comment and doubling down on
descriptions of future plans... but, in for a penny, in for a pound as
they say.

Attachment