Re: Removing obsolete configure checks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Removing obsolete configure checks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 7:00 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> wchar.h
>
> All of the above are required by C99 and/or SUSv2, and the configure-using
> buildfarm members are unanimous in reporting that they have them, and
> msvc/Solution.pm expects Windows to have them.

I think the same now applies to <wctype.h>, without gaur.  So I
propose the attached.  I split it into two patches, because 0001 is
based on scraping build farm configure output, while 0002 is an
educated guess and might finish up needing to be reverted if I'm
wrong.

Attachment