Re: processes stuck in shutdown following OOM/recovery - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: processes stuck in shutdown following OOM/recovery
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 9:58 AM Martijn Wallet <martijn@dbre.nu> wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  not tested
> Implements feature:       not tested
> Spec compliant:           not tested
> Documentation:            not tested
>
> Hi, I somehow fail to be able to mark all checkboxes on this review page...
> However, build and tested with all passed successfully on Rocky Linux release 8.9 (Green Obsidian).
> Not sure of more reviewing is needed on other Operating Systems since this is only my second review.

Thanks!

I'm also hoping to get review of the rather finickity state machine
logic involved from people familiar with that; I think it's right, but
I'd hate to break some other edge case...

> nb: second mail to see spf is fixed and Thomas receives this message.

FTR 171641337152.1103.7326466732639994038.pgcf@coridan.postgresql.org
and 171641505305.1105.9868637944637520353.pgcf@coridan.postgresql.org
both showed up in my inbox, and they both have headers "Received-SPF:
pass ...".