Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction
Date
In response to Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 6:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> You wouldn't mind if I file a separate bug report regarding the last
> problem (not related to the initial bug report)?
> Now I can propose a minimal reproduction for it, that can ease testing
> and choosing the most appropriate fix.

Thanks!  Yeah, please go ahead.

> As to v4-0001-Fix-assert-failures-in-parallel-SERIALIZABLE-READ.patch
> you posted before, I believe it fixes the issues as expected and may be
> committed at least to allow for advanced testing.

Cool, I'll do that in the next few days.  Need to swap SERIALIZABLE
back into my neurons after some time away...