Advice for PG-SQL Enterprise deployment - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kido Kouassi
Subject Advice for PG-SQL Enterprise deployment
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Admin,

We are looking to migrate our whole production Database environment from MSSQL to PostgreSQL.

We will need to tune up performance, Have Replication,Backup and ideal high availability.

As we have little expertise on PostgreSQL I am looking for advices on learning resource and experiences from people who have walk this path before me.

Please be kind in case this question is out of place in this group mailing list.

Thank  you in advance for your kind help,

Sincerely,

Kido Kouassi