Re: pg_stat_replication data in standy servers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: pg_stat_replication data in standy servers
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 1:26 PM, senthilnathan
<senthilnathan.t@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using 9.1 SR, the pg_stat_replication data's are available in Primary server.
> The table is not replicated to standby server. Is it intensionally done. if
> so why ?

pg_stat_replication is a dynamic view of a particular server, not a table.

When we have cascaded replication in 9.2, the standby's view of
pg_stat_replication will be necessarily different from the primary.