Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 31 October 2014 15:18, Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Attached is the v2 of the patch with the review comments addressed (see
> below).
> Done, there is now action_at_recovery_target which can be set to either
> pause, continue or shutdown, defaulting to pause (which is same as old
> behavior of pause_at_recovery_target defaulting to true).

One comment only: I think the actions should be called: pause, promote
and shutdown, since "continue" leads immediately to promotion of the
server.

I'm good with this patch otherwise. Barring objections I will commit tomorrow.