Re: Updating Sourceforge - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Updating Sourceforge
Date
List pgsql-www
On 11 April 2013 20:09, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> This is a form of advocacy for the project, just like listing anywhere else.

Is it really? Does anybody care about sourceforge these days?

I don't. But where would you list, if not there? Do we just give up trying to maintain any external listings? (Or perhaps we never were bothered)

And is it good advocacy if people go there and download old versions?

I do take your point, that being out of date is worse than nothing at all.

But I think there is a place better than that, if we organise that.