Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init
Date
Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 3:27 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great. I'll take a look at this next week, but not right now, mostly
> because it's Friday afternoon and if I commit it and anything breaks I
> don't want to end up having to fix it on the weekend if I can avoid
> it.

After some investigation I've determined that it's no longer Friday
afternoon. I also spent time investigating whether the patch had
problems that would make me uncomfortable with the idea of committing
it, and I did not find any. So, I committed it.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com