Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 1:44 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> Working with one of Andrey's patches on another thread, he reported offlist
> getting this message, resolved by this patch.  Do you see this warning during
> ./configure ?  The latest CI is of a single patch without the LZ4 stuff, so I
> can't check its log.
>
> configure: WARNING: lz4.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the preprocessor!
> configure: WARNING: lz4.h: proceeding with the compiler's result

No, I don't see this. I wonder whether this could possibly be an
installation issue on Andrey's machine? If not, it must be
version-dependent or installation-dependent in some way.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com