Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 7:37 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> I think we should revert this patch and do it again using the other
> approach: create a stub directory during recovery that can be deleted
> later.

I'm fine with that approach, but I'd like to ask that we proceed
expeditiously, because I have another patch that I want to commit that
touches this area. I can commit to helping with whatever we decide to
do here, but I don't want to keep that patch on ice while we figure it
out and then have it miss the release.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com