Re: A separate table level option to control compression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: A separate table level option to control compression
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 5:30 PM Andrew Dunstan
<andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This is a nice idea, and I'm a bit surprised it hasn't got more
> attention. The patch itself seems very simple and straightforward,
> although it could probably do with having several sets of eyeballs on it.

I haven't needed this for anything, but it seems reasonable to me.
The documentation seems to need some wordsmithing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company