Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 10:44 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  I just realized that if you also push the GUC change, then the docs
> should change from <string> to <enum>

I've now also committed your 0005. As for 0006, aside from the note
above, which is a good one, is there any particular reason why this
patch is labelled as WIP? I think this change makes sense and we
should just do it unless there's some problem with it.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com