Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bugs in RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bugs in RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Hmm, Dmitry Ivanov spotted this bug [1].  And he posted this patch with only
> difference of variables naming and comments [2].  But he is not mentioned in
> commit message. That doesn't look fine.
>
> 1.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/e6c56fe9-4b87-4f64-ac6f-bc99675f3f9e%40postgrespro.ru
> 2.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/0d5b64c9-fa05-4dab-93e7-56576d1193ca%40postgrespro.ru

You are correct. Sorry about that.  I try to be careful about such
things but obviously I dropped the ball on this one.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company