Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bugs in RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bugs in RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi Alexander,

On 2016/12/14 15:18, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> Hmm, Dmitry Ivanov spotted this bug [1].  And he posted this patch with
> only difference of variables naming and comments [2].  But he is not
> mentioned in commit message. That doesn't look fine.

I apologize for my part in failing to repeat in my description of the
patch that I sent (which might perhaps be the only thing Robert saw) that
Dmitry is the original author of the patch, in addition to being the
discoverer of the bug.  Thanks again!

Thanks,
Amit