Re: WIP: Secure Transport support as OpenSSL alternative on macOS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: WIP: Secure Transport support as OpenSSL alternative on macOS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 5:36 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> The main questions raised here are: is it of interest to support multiple SSL
> libraries given the additional support burden and; is supporting Secure
> Transport of any interest or is it a wasted effort to continue towards a full
> frontend/backend/doc submission?

I think this is highly worthwhile.  I wish we could interest someone
in doing the work for Windows ... but I'm a macOS user myself, so I'll
be happy to have you fix my future compile problems for me.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company