Re: Collective typos in contrib/postgres_fdw (Was: Re: Incorrect comment in contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Collective typos in contrib/postgres_fdw (Was: Re: Incorrect comment in contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c)
Date
In response to Collective typos in contrib/postgres_fdw (Was: Re: Incorrect comment in contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c)  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Responses Re: Collective typos in contrib/postgres_fdw (Was: Re: Incorrect comment in contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c)  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2016/04/04 20:11, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>> I found an incorrect comment in contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c: s/FOR
>> SELECT or FOR SHARE/FOR UPDATE or FOR SHARE/  Attached is a patch to fix
>> that comment.
>
> Other than this, I ran into some typos in contrib/postgres_fdw, while
> working on join pushdown improvements.  Please find attached an updated
> version of the patch.

Thanks, committed.

--
Robert Haas