Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 5:58 PM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> seawasp just failed the same way. Good news, I can see "configure" under
> "HEAD/pgsql".

Ah, good.

> The only strange thing under buildroot I found is:

HEAD/pgsql.build/src/bin/pg_validatebackup/tmp_check/t_003_corruption_master_data/backup/open_directory_fails/pg_subtrans/

Huh. I wonder how that got left behind ... it should've been cleaned
up by the TAP test framework. But I pushed a commit to change the
permissions back explicitly before exiting. As Tom says, I probably
need to remove that entire test, but I'm going to try this first.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company