Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
<fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also test against all current supported versions (9.2 ... 9.6) and didn't
> find any issue.
>
> Changed status to "ready for commiter".

On a very fast read this patch looks OK to me, but I'm a bit concerned
about whether we have consensus for it.  By my count the vote is 6-3
in favor of proceeding.

+1: Robins Tharakan, Stephen Frost, David Fetter, Fabrizio Mello,
Michael Paquier, Robert Haas
-1: David G. Johnston, Tom Lane, Simon Riggs

I guess that's probably sufficient to go forward, but does anyone wish
to dispute my characterization of their vote or the vote tally in
general?  Would anyone else like to cast a vote?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company