Re: File based Incremental backup v9 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: File based Incremental backup v9
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Marco Nenciarini
<marco.nenciarini@2ndquadrant.it> wrote:
> Il 31/01/15 17:22, Erik Rijkers ha scritto:
>> On Sat, January 31, 2015 15:14, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
>>
>>> 0001-public-parse_filename_for_nontemp_relation.patch
>>> 0002-copydir-LSN-v2.patch
>>> 0003-File-based-incremental-backup-v8.patch
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It looks like it only compiles with assert enabled.
>>

> It is due to a typo (assert instead of Assert). You can find the updated
> patch attached to this message.

I would sure like it if you would avoid changing the subject line
every time you post a new version of this patch.  It breaks the
threading for me.

It seems to have also broken it for the CommitFest app, which thinks
v3 is the last version.  I was not able to attach the new version.
When I clicked on "attach thread" without having logged in, it took me
to a bad URL.  When I clicked on it after having logged in, it
purported to work, but AFAICS, it didn't actually do anything.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company