Re: Showing parallel status in \df+ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:49 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> This feature shows source code for PL function when \df statement was used.
> I am not too sure, if this functionality is necessary - but I don't see any
> argument against. Sometimes it can be useful, mainly when we work with
> overloaded functions.

Wait, really?  I thought Peter was complaining about the fact that it
*removed* that from the display.

He also complained about the fact that the subject line of this thread
and what the patch actually does have diverged considerably, which I
think is a fair complaint.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company