Re: Binary I/O for isn extension - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Binary I/O for isn extension
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> Hello Shay,
>> Attached is a new version of the patch, adding an upgrade script and the
>> rest of it. Note that because, as Fabien noted, there's doesn't seem to be
>> a way to add send/receive functions with ALTER TYPE, I did that by
>> updating
>> pg_type directly - hope that's OK.
>
> This patch does not apply anymore, because there as been an update in
> between to mark relevant contrib functions as "parallel".
>
> Could you update the patch?

So, it's been over a month since this request, and there doesn't seem
to be an update to this patch.  The CommitFest is over in 2 days, so
I've marked this "Returned with Feedback".  Shay, please feel free to
resubmit for the next CommitFest.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company