Re: Inconsistencies around defining FRONTEND - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Inconsistencies around defining FRONTEND
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 7:24 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Just to make sure I understand - you're just trying to get rid of the #define
> frontends, not the -DFRONTENDs passed in from the Makefile? Because afaics we
> still need those, correct?

Oh, yeah, this only fixes the #define ones. But maybe fixing the other
ones with a similar approach would be possible?

I really don't see why we should tolerate having #define FRONTEND in
more than once place.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com