Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)
Date
In response to Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Responses Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 2:32 PM Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> So did this die from lack of interest?
>
> I have proposed in another thread adding more GUC REPORT variables, but I see this as a much better way.
>
> I'm willing to code the patch if we can get some buy in here ?

It seemed like most people at least didn't hate the idea completely,
and some liked it, so I think it would be worth revisiting.  If you
decide to write a patch, I'll try to help review.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company