Re: Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sachin Srivastava
Subject Re: Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Can we get a screenshot? Also you can check for any partial installation logs in your %TEMP% as install-postgresql.log or bitrock_installer_XXXX.log. Check the %TEMP% of the Administrator as well (If you dont see any logs in the %TEMP% of the logged in user)