Re: Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sachin Srivastava
Subject Re: Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines!
Date
In response to Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines!  (Karthik Ramasamy S <karthik.ramasamy@bahwancybertek.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

What platform? What does the server log says?  Please refer to
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems for reporting
issues.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Karthik Ramasamy S <
karthik.ramasamy@bahwancybertek.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> We currently installed the postgre database 8.3 version.
>

> We are trying to connect to the database after installation.
>

> At first time its working fine but  after any shutdown or any restart
> needed for the particular machine, we are not able to connect the postgre
> server.
>

> Initially we installed Postgre 9.1 version but we faced the same problem.
> Hence we changed the version to 8.3.
>

> Please guide us what has to do=85..
>

> Thanks,
>
> KarthikRamasamy S
> authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileg=
ed
> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in relian=
ce
> unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
> immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
> system. Bahwan Cybertek is neither liable for the proper and complete
> transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for a=
ny
> delay in its receipt.

--=20
Regards,