Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Karthik Ramasamy S
Subject Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines!
Date
Responses Re: Problem in connecting database after machine-restart !in both admin-rights enabled/disabled machines!  (Sachin Srivastava <sachin.srivastava@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hi All,

We currently installed the postgre database 8.3 version.

We are trying to connect to the database after installation.

At first time its working fine but  after any shutdown or any restart neede=
d for the particular machine, we are not able to connect the postgre server.

Initially we installed Postgre 9.1 version but we faced the same problem. H=
ence we changed the version to 8.3.

Please guide us what has to do.....

Thanks,
KarthikRamasamy S
-------------------------------------------- The information contained in t=
his communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entit=
y to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may conta=
in confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the inten=
ded recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distrib=
ution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information =
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended rec=
ipient, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then d=
elete it from your system. Bahwan Cybertek is neither liable for the proper=
 and complete transmission of the information contained in this communicati=
on nor for any delay in its receipt.