Re: base directory size getting increased - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Atul Kumar
Subject Re: base directory size getting increased
Date
Re: base directory size getting increased  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-general
initially pgsql_tmp size was 87 GB and after execution of query it was
started increasinng beyond 87GBs so yes, pgsql_tmp directory size is
getting increased while exporting  data into csv file.

But once I rolled back the query, pgsql_tmp directory it was back to
87 GBs so please help me in telling how do I clean that 87GB of space
of pgsql_tmp directory.

Regards,
Atul