Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Move to Alembic migration system - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Move to Alembic migration system
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Ashesh, can you review/commit this please? One thing I notice on a
quick look through is that the file headers are missing everywhere.
They should be present in all source files, except where they would
bloat the data transfer from client to server.