Re: Patch to remove Python 2.7 support in the macOS Appbundle - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Patch to remove Python 2.7 support in the macOS Appbundle
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 3:28 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

The code looks good to me. The package building was tested by Neel and we found that the venv was built with Python 3+ but the runtime was built against Python 2.7.
As per Dave, Neel may have not used a venv of the correct version as it is working fine on Dav'e system. So, we can commit the patch.

Yeah, that's not ideal, but the same problem exists today. I need to spend some time figuring out how to make that more robust.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company