Re: Issue tracking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Issue tracking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Sorry, I missed that update.

The tracker is part of the PostgreSQL project infrastructure, and thus the pgAdmin project has no control over the requirement to login to see tickets.

We are considering a move to Github issues, but that's a huge and complex task.