Re: Translations: Newline / Whitespace Fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Translations: Newline / Whitespace Fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Jonas Thelemann
<e-mail@jonas-thelemann.de> wrote:
>> No, I'll typically re-merge/rebuild them as part of the commit.
>>
>> However - there's a bug at the moment due to some in-progress long
>> term work to move javascript translations into the client, which is
>> preventing me doing that.
>>
>> I'll ping the person who was going to get it sorted to see if I can
>> speed up the fix.
>
> Ok, I'll send .pot and .mo files too as long as this isn't fixed, ok? Just
> tell me when that is :)

Yeah, I guess that could work. The issue at the moment is that I
cannot update the template without losing messages that have been
converted to the new code.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com