Re: plugins not installed in any version of pgadmin installed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: plugins not installed in any version of pgadmin installed
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Benoît ROLLAND
<benoit.rolland@almavia.fr> wrote:
> On one machine
>
> (intel i5-4310U) 64 bits
>
> The Plugin menu is showing the folowing message :

> This is checked for
>
> -        32bits versions  1.16 1.18 1.20
>
> -        64 bit version 1.20 installed with postgresql 9.4
>

> I gess it might be linked to visual c++ libraries installed on the machine
> but
>
> I have no clue how to confirm the hyopthesis nor how to correct the problem.

Have you installed any plugins? If so, please post your plugins.ini file.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company