Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252
Date
List pgadmin-support

To pgadmin-support@postgresql.org. Just hit Reply All, so the list is CC'd.

> < I'm talking about whatever application you've got that's running on top of
> PostgreSQL.
>> What kind of app ?? Can you give me an example, because I don't see what
>> app can run in front of postgre ! :O

Virtually noone will run PostgreSQL without an app in front of it.
That might be a website, an ERP system or something like Drupal or
MediaWiki. The whole product is designed to sit behind an application
of some sort.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com