Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Mike Surcouf <mikes@surcouf.co.uk> wrote:

I have wireshark but it doesn’t show anything that uses loopback interface L

OK. I've setup a test environment here and I can reproduce the problem. I can connect to the server we start using IE (though I get "Unauthorized" back as I don't know the random access key), so it seems that for some reason the runtime/QtWebKit is not paying attention to the exclusion addresses or the "bypass proxy for local addresses" options, despite picking up the other parts of the config.

I've created a ticket at https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2398 and assigned it to Neel to investigate further.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com