Re: [pgadmin-support] Centos 7 missing pgadmin dependency - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Centos 7 missing pgadmin dependency
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Matt Heitker <heitkergm@acm.org> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I just installed Postgresql 9.6.3 from the PGDG RHEL/Centos repository via yum.

I then attempted to install pgadmin4-v1.  Until now, there were all sorts of dependency problems.

With the latest changes to the yum repo, pgadmin4-v1 installed cleanly.

HOWEVER, it did not run when I used the link in the Application menu.  By running the pgadmin4.py file directly in python, I discovered a missing dependency, python-passlib.

When I installed python-passlib (it came from the EPEL repo), I was able to run pgadmin4 successfully in the Centos desktop (I use Xfce) via the Application menu.

Please update the dependencies for pgadmin4-v1 in the RHEL7/Centos7 to include python-passlib.

Thanks,
Matt

Devrim, can you look at this please? Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company