Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:29 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Anthony

Thanks for updated patch, it is working fine on my machine. I have tested it couple of times.

I've tested it a couple of times and still see the pgDataType failure. I've attached the screenshot; I have to wonder why that test is throwing a syntax error at all as it's only supposed to test that we display different datatypes correctly. Looking further, it seems that it's trying to execute a badly corrupted query. How did it get that way? Do we need to clear the CodeMirror box before trying to replace the query?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company