Re: psqlODBC website face-lift - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: psqlODBC website face-lift
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thanks - updated. I put a link to the old CVS tarball on the index page as well.

FYI, you should be able to update the website yourself - SSH to
psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org and the docroot is here:
/home/pgfoundry.org/groups/psqlodbc/htdocs. You seem to be in the
correct group...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com