Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Location of user configuration (Linux) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Location of user configuration (Linux)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@ioda-net.ch> wrote:
> With the new layout of freedesktop can we imagine to placed
> the runtime configuration and related to a more sensible directory than
> ~/.pgadmin

Using a per-app dot directory (or file) in the users home directory
has been an accepted location for user config/settings etc. for, what,
30+ years? I don't see a reason to write code to migrate from that -
I'd far rather spend time working on real issues.