Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Last few steps for pgadmin4 on RHEL 6 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Last few steps for pgadmin4 on RHEL 6
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 07:44 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> That one is easy, there's a setting in config.py to enable/disable HTML
>> minimisation. Put that in config_distro.py and set it to False.
>
> Thank you! 1.3-2 RPMs on RHEL 6 in 9.6 testing repo now builds and run on RHEL
> 6 (x86_64). 32-bit RPMs are due next week.
>
> However, I am not too excited about the current situation in the repo, as I
> updated some RHEL 6 packages (like -crypto, etc), which may mean breakage to
> some servers. I'll think about that for a while.

Oh, urgh. Can we create private versions of them? That's what we had
to do with ICU for EPAS in EDB; we have an edb-icu package which uses
the specific version we required.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com