Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Last few steps for pgadmin4 on RHEL 6 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Last few steps for pgadmin4 on RHEL 6
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 07:44 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> That one is easy, there's a setting in config.py to enable/disable HTML
> minimisation. Put that in config_distro.py and set it to False.

Thank you! 1.3-2 RPMs on RHEL 6 in 9.6 testing repo now builds and run on RHEL
6 (x86_64). 32-bit RPMs are due next week.

However, I am not too excited about the current situation in the repo, as I
updated some RHEL 6 packages (like -crypto, etc), which may mean breakage to
some servers. I'll think about that for a while.

> In 1.4, that'll happen automatically with Python 2.6.

Great!

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz