Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3404] Graphical explain plan do not display textunder the node - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3404] Graphical explain plan do not display textunder the node
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA minor patch to fix the regression issue introduced with RM#3271 commit due to which label is not displaying under the graphical explain node, I've attached the screenshot in RM for your reference.

I see the labels, but the popups are not displaying on mouseover/hover like they used to. Can you look into that please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company