Re: Fix for issue RM1336 [pgadmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Fix for issue RM1336 [pgadmin4]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Adam Brusselback
<adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just wondering what the thought process is for making the shortcuts
> configurable, or why that's going to be significantly hard? I find that to
> be highly desirable feature, one of the reasons being avoiding something
> like this from happening (with browser bindings). Some of us have other
> tools which are also unconfigurable and bind to the same keys, and now you
> have conflicts between them.
>
> However, what I think doesn't matter at all in the scheme of things, I'm
> just throwing in my $0.02.

It's not that it's necessarily hard, it's that there are only 24 hours
in the day to get things done. We've got a long list of improvements
to make - some immediate (i.e. in time for betaX - 2 being today in
fact), others for GA and others for future releases. Meanwhile, much
as I'd like to, I cannot keep 10 people assigned to pgAdmin
indefinitely. I do need to get them working on other projects, for
which there are also deadlines.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com