Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds
Date
Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds
List pgadmin-hackers
New builds are at https://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/v3.0-2/.

These fix the Windows crash that Fahar found (which happened if the user had a space in their usename), and fix password encryption/decryption under Python 3.

Apologies for the inconvenience again. I still hope to release tomorrow, but let me know if that's not enough time and I can do Friday instead.