Re: gitmaster server problem? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: gitmaster server problem?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 at 15:29, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2024 at 3:56 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yeah, I'm seeing that too; not at the top level of the site but
>> when you try to drill down to individual messages.
>> commitfest.postgresql.org isn't responding either,
>> nor wiki.postgresql.org.

> Are you still seeing these issues? It works fine both from here and from
> our monitoring, but there could be something source-network-specific
> maybe....

Right at the moment,

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git

is failing for me with "Backend fetch failed".

That's working fine for me now, however Magnus did just give the box some more CPUs.

We're also considering rate limiting by IP on that server, as it seems to be getting hammered with requests from China.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL: https://www.postgresql.org

PGDay UK 2024, 11th September, London: https://2024.pgday.uk/