Re: Planet posting policy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Planet posting policy
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> I think that blog post itself is a very good example of content we
> *don't* necessarily want on planet.

As written. I don't think it's a million miles off though.

> It's too bad you didn't write a version that had the technical detali
> and was less marketing/pressrelease:y to compare with :-) Because
> AIUI, you don't actually suggest changing the policies as far as to
> allow that post as it is - it would've allowed the modified version
> only?

Correct - though I would have described the basic features of course,
as would be necessary to give the appropriate context to the technical
detail.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com