Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4
Date
List pgsql-www

On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 at 09:03, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 at 08:27, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Also, I don't think it's fair to complain about the javascript part.  While I
> agree it's laughable that it's now apparently impossible to find a page that
> displays text or links without millions of lines code of javascript, EDB is
> AFAICS currently exactly doing that.  On my browser (which always runs with
> javascript disabled), I see
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads is
> yielding "Not supported" for all major versions on Windows.

Please report that as a bug to EDB (webmaster@enterprisedb.com),
because I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be.

It's definitely not.

I'm told this is now fixed, and a quick test in Chrome appears to show that is the case. Please let me know if anyone spots any issues.