Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 2:11 PM Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 5:04 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 5:56 PM Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

  • Checkbox is not visible in Configure window UI as per below screenshot. Are you able to see on Mac ? If no, I can take a look at it.
Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 5.05.25 PM.png

No, that works on Mac. If you can look at it that would be great (are the SVGs from the patch in your filesystem?):

Yes, all SVGs from the patch are there. I will take a look.

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 17.47.39.png

So interestingly, with the snapshot build I now see this:

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 12.34.02.png

Any idea what's going on?

All svg files and qss reside along with the application ?
Initially I got this issue and when I copied the qss and svg files along with the application, it resolved the issue but again I will double-check and update on this.

Actually, no - I don't see them in the appbundle.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company